CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guides research work for MPharm and PharmD students
- Organises campus interviews (both in-campus and out-campus) for the graduating class students through the placement cell and also coordinates various student placement activities.
Sreedharan teaches Pharm D and MPharm students.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Hospital and Community Pharmacy||PPR:603||First year M Pharm|
|Clinical Pharmacy||PD:4.3||Fourth year Pharm D|
|Clinical Pharmacy||PD:4.3||First year Pharm D (PB)|
|Community Pharmacy||PD:2.5||Second year Pharm D|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MPharm||Hospital Pharmacy Management||College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal/Mangalore University||1994|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|NGSM Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal||Assistant Professor||Involved in teaching Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Pharmaceutics for B Pharm Students. Was also involved in teaching M Pharm Pharmacy Practice students and guiding for their research.||2001-2011|
|Malik Deenar College of Pharmacy||Principal (administration and teaching)||Teaching UG and PG and guiding M Pharm students|
|Malik Dennar College of Pharmacy, Thalangara, Kasaragod||Lecturer||Worked as lecturer and was involved in teaching Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence and Pharmacognosy for Diploma students. Later on got promoted as Principal and was responsible for academic and administrative activities of the college.||1997-2001|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Drug utilization studies, clinical and hospital pharmacy, medication adherence
Area of Expertise
Drug utilisation studies
Area of Research
Drug utilisation studies, Medication Adherence
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life Member of Association of community pharmacist of India (ACPI), 2011.
- Life Member of Kautilya’s Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (KSPOR), 2010.
- Life Member of International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR), 2008.
- Life Member of Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA), 2001.
Study of the treatment patterns in metastatic breast cancer patients in a tertiary care hospital
2009-01-01 Sandeep Adhikari Kundan Chaudhary
2009, Second year PD (PB) The study is a retrospective study that focuses on the treatment patterns in metastatic breast cancer in tertiary care patients. It also highlights the clinic-pathological characteristics of metastatic breast cancer