CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts lectures on Fundamentals of Management, Applied Medical Transcription for BSc Health Information Administration.
- Conducts lectures on General Management and Organisation Behaviour and Medical Transcription for MSc Hospital and Health Information Administration students.
- Conducts lectures on General Management and Organisation Behaviour for MSc Respiratory Therapy students.
- Conducts lectures on Health Information Management to BPT final year students (designated modules).
- Conducts lectures and practical for certificate course in Medical Records Management.
- Guides the BSc HIA and MSc HHIA for their short term and long term project.
- Is First-Year Coordinator for BSc Health Information Administration.
- Is In-charge of Departmental Health Informatics Lab.
- Is Departmental Placement Coordinator.
Dola Saha is Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Information Management at SOAHS Manipal.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Fundamentals of Management||BHI 208||Semester IV|
|Applied Medical Transcription||BHI 309||Semester V|
|General Management||MH609||Semester I|
|Medical Transcription||MH713||Semester III|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Master of Business Administration||Human Resource||Sikkim Manipal Academy of Higher Education||2006|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Department of Health Information Management, SOAHS Manipal||Assistant Professor – Selection grade||2013 - Present|
|Department of Health Information Management, SOAHS Manipal||Assistant Professor – Senior scale||2012 - 2013|
|Department of Health Information Management, SOAHS Manipal||Assistant Professor||2009 – 2012|
|Department of Health Information Management, SOAHS Manipal||Lecturer||2006 – 2009|
|Department of Health Information Management, SOAHS Manipal||Assistant Lecturer||2000 - 2006|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Health Information Management, Public Health Information System
Area of Expertise
Healthcare Management, Health Information, Human Resource Management
Area of Research
Public Health Information Management
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
Life member of Indian Association of Medical Informatics.
Perception of medical students about electronic discharge summaries
2012-01-06 Ibrahim Mohammed Nur
A Journal of Health Professions, Vol 2(2), June 2012, Pg 53-64.
Perceptions of health information system
2012-01-10 Rajesh Kumar Sinha Sriraksha Shetty
British Journal of Healthcare Management, Vol 18(10), Oct 2012, Pg 533 – 538.
A social audit of private hospital services in India
British Journal of Healthcare Management, Vol 18(7), 09 Jul 2012, Pg 383 – 386.
Management of health information technology in Indian hospitals
Research & Reviews: A Journal of Health Professions, Vol 2(1), April 2012, Pg 12-16.
Understanding job stress among healthcare staff
2011-01-01 Rajesh Kumar Sinha Bhavsar K
Online J Health Allied Scs 2011, Vol 10(1), Pg 6.
Assessing job stress and satisfaction among Indian nurses
2011-01-01 Rajesh Kumar Sinha Kankshi Bhavsar
Research & Reviews: A Journal of Health Professions 2011, Vol 1(2-3), Pg 1-7.
An assessment of his in PHCS of Udupi district
2013-01-01 Harshita P
BSc HIA 2013.
Assessment of HIS in PHCs of state of Goa
2013-01-01 Sheina P C
BSc HIA 2013.
KPA towards SOPs amongst non-clinical professionals
MSc HHIA 2012.
Study on awareness, practice and perception among student about delivery of healthcare services using mobile phone
BSc HIA 2012.
Study on health information seeking behaviour among inpatient of KH, Manipal
2011-01-01 Salme A
BSc HIA 2011.
Comparative study on Health Information seeking behaviour among outpatient at Manipal College Pokhra and KH Manipal
2011-01-01 Insha Ali
BSc HIA 2011.