CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Class coordinator for UG and PG course.
- Department coordinator for Institutional Alumni Relations (IAR)
- Medical Physicist in Department of Radiotherapy and Oncology
- Involved in the activities related to academic and course curriculum
Rechal Nisha Dsouza is Assistant Professor in Medical Radiation Physics Programme at MCHP, Manipal.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Radiation Physics||BRTT102||II SEM / I YEAR|
|Radiotherapy Equipment||BRTT201||III SEM / II YEAR|
|Radiation Safety||BRTT305||V SEM / III YEAR|
|Recent Advances In Radiotherapy Technology||BRTT304||VI SEM / III YEAR|
|Physics of Radiotherapy||MRP703||III SEM / II YEAR|
|Radiation Safety And Regulations||MRP707||III SEM / II YEAR|
|Recent Advances in Radiotherapy||MRP702||IV SEM / II YEAR|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|B.Sc||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Mangalore University||2013|
|M.Sc||Medical Radiation Physics||School of Allied Health Sciences, Manipal||2015|
|RSO(Radiological Safety Officer)||Radiation Safety||Atomic Energy Regulatory Board||2018|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Father Muller Medical College and Hospital, Mangalore||Medical physicist/Lecturer||Teaching/Clinical||2016-2018|
|Manipal College of Health Professions, Manipal||Assistant Professor||Teaching/Clinical||August 2018 - till date|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Radiation Safety, Radiation Physics, Radiation Biology, Physics in Nuclear Medicine
Area of Expertise
Radiation Physics, Physics of Radiotherapy, Radiation Sources, Radiation Safety
Area of Research
Radiation Detection, Radiation Safety
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Certified Radiological safety officer RSO (M) by RP&AD, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Registered as Radiation Professional on e-LORA, Atomic Energy Regulatory Body.
- Life Member of Association of Medical Physicist of India.