CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaches MPT Paediatrics and Neuroscience.
- is Research coordinator for MPT program – Bangalore campus
Dr. Pratiksha T Rao is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Physiotherapy at MCHP, Bangalore Campus.
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Paediatric rehabilitation, Neurorehabilitation
Area of Expertise
Paediatric rehabilitation, Neurorehabilitatio
Area of Research
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
· Indian Federation of NeuroRehabilitation – Founder Life Member (No. 26)
· Indian Association of Physiotherapists (24879-L)
· Maharashtra State OTPT Council (PR-2016/07/PT005111)
Training individuals with speech and hearing Impairment in basic life support: A pilot study
2017-01-08 Ramesh Unnikrishnan Abraham Samuel Babu Pratiksha Tilak Rao Venkataraja Aithal U Krishna HM
Response abilities of children with Down Syndrome and other intellectual developmental disorders
Exp Brain Res. 2017;235(5):1411-1427.
Can response time be trained with bilateral limb training in children with Down syndrome?
2015-01-01 Pratiksha Tilak Rao John Solomon M
J Neurosci Rural Pract. 2015;6:339-43.
Clinical trial registration in physical therapy journals: a cross-sectional study
Phys Ther. 2014;94:83-90.