Dr. Shekhar Mishra
Assistant Professor Senior Scale
Department of Commerce
Qualification: Ph.D (Management), MBA (Finance) & B.Sc (Agriculture)
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)||Finance||Utkal University||2021|
|Masters of Business Administration||Finance and Marketing||Institute of Business and Computer Studies||2010|
|Bachelor of Science||Agriculture||Khalsa College, Amritsar||2007|
|Intermediate Degree||Science||D.A.V. College||2003|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Department of Commerce, MAHE, Manipal||Assistant Professor- Senior Scale||Teaching, Research and Admin||March 2022 - Till Date|
|Siksha O Anusandhan||Assistant Professor||Faculty||September 2021 – March 2022|
|C.V Raman Global University||Assistant Professor||Faculty||August 2016-August 2021|
|Srusti Academy of Management||Assistant Professor||Faculty||June, 2012 – August, 2016|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Financial Economics and Energy Finance
Area of Expertise
Corporate Finance, Investment Management, Derivatives and Risk Management
Area of Research
Energy Finance, Market Microstructure, Asset pricing.
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- FDP on “Social Enterprise Management” organized by Banaras Hindu University through Online ATAL Program an AICTE initiative from 23.11.2020 to 27.11.2020
- FDP on “Business Data Analysis using R Software” organized by Tripura University through Online ATAL Program an AICTE initiative from 22.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- Short Term Course on “Blue Ocean Strategy for Entrepreneurship Promotion” organized by C.V. Raman Global University & NITTTR, from 07.05.18 to 11.05.18.
- FDP on Entrepreneurship, sponsored by NSTEDB, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi and Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad and organized by Nehru Group of Institutions, Coimbatore from 09.04.2018 to 21.04.2018
- FDP on “A Roadmap for Research Paper Publication in Refereed Indexed Journal”, organized by, Department of Business Management, C.V. Raman Global University from 05.12.16 – 11.12.16.
- FDP on “Application of MS Excel and SPSS in Research” sponsored by All India Council for Technical Education and organized by Trident Academy of Creative Technology, Bhubaneswar from 02.02.2015 to 15.02.2015.
- FDP on “Financial Planning through Assets and Instruments” sponsored by All India Council for Technical Education and organized by Srusti Academy of Management, Bhubaneswar from 18.03.2013 to 31.03.2013.
- FDP on “Multivariate Research Methods”, organized by, International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar from 22.12.2012 to 23.12.2012.
- Reviewed papers for Journals Resources Policy (Indexed in WoS and Scopus; ABDC-B), Financial Innovation (Indexed in Scopus), Technological Forecasting and Social Change (Indexed in WoS and Scopus; ABDC-A) and Journal of Cleaner Productions (Indexed in WoS and Scopus; ABDC-A).
|HDFC Bank - Cuttak||Personal Banker - Responsible for handling customer queries, customer requirements, cross selling of asset liabilities and third party products of bank||November 2011- May 2012|
The Dynamics of Cointegration between Economic Growth and Financial Development in Emerging Asian Economy: Evidence from India
2021 Tripathy, N Mishra, S
The Journal of Business Perspective, doi: https://doi.org/10.1177/09722629211011811 (A Sage Publication; Indexed in Scopus; ABDC-C)
Does green financing help to improve environmental & social responsibility? Designing SDG framework through advanced quantile modelling
2021 Sinha, A Mishra, S Sharif, A Yarovaya, L
Journal of Environmental Management, Vol. 292, pp- 1-13. (A Sciencedirect Publication; Indexed in WOS and Scopus; ABDC-A).
Influence of Oil Price Fluctuations on Industrial Output, Inflation and Exchange Rate in Emerging Asian Economies
2021 Mishra,S Debasish, S.S Tripathy, N
Afro Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol. 11(2), pp- 290-308. (An Inderscience Publication; Indexed in Scopus; ABDC-C)
“Are Indian sectoral indices oil shock prone? An empirical evaluation”
2020 Khuntia, S Meo, M.S Khan, S.A.R
Resources Policy, Article in press, (A Sciencedirect Publication; Indexed in WOS and Scopus; ABDC-B)
“Dynamic Linkage between Tourism, Transportation, Growth and Carbon Emission in the U.S.A: Evidence from Partial and Multiple Wavelet Coherence”
2019 Mishra, S Sinha, A Sharif, A., Suki,N.M
Current Issues in Tourism, Vol. 22(19), pp- 1-23. (A Taylor and Francis Publication; Indexed in WOS and Scopus; ABDC-A)
Does Oil Prices Impede Islamic Stock Indices? Fresh insights from Wavelet-Based Quantile-on-Quantile Approach
2019 Mishra, S Khuntia, S Meo, M.S Khan, S.A.R
Resources Policy, Vol. 62, pp 292-304. (A Sciencedirect Publication; Indexed in WOS and Scopus; ABDC-B)
The Quantile Dependence between Global Crude Oil Price and Stock Markets in Emerging Asia: Evidence from Major Oil Consuming Nations
2019 Debasish, S.S
Afro Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol. 9(3), pp- 309-331. (An Inderscience Publication; Indexed in Scopus; ABDC-C)