CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaches undergraduates and postgraduates.
- Is teacher/guardian for MBBS students.
- Moderates MD seminars.
- Conduct MBBS sessional practical examinations.
- Is Involved in preparation and validation of MBBS question paper sets.
Dr Navin A Patil, Faculty, Department of Pharmacology, KMC Manipal.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Pharmacology||MBBS||3rd, 4th and 5th semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MD||Pharmacology||JJM Medical College, Davangere (RGUHS)||2013|
|MBBS||Manipal University, Mangalore||2006|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor||07/2013 till date|
|JJM Davangere, RGUHS||Tutor||05/2010 to 05/2013|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Depression, Learning and Memory, Anxiety
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Fellow in Academy of General Education.
- Awarded with BEST PAPER PRESENTER for the paper titled 'Cisplatin induced hyponatremic seizures secondary to SIADH – A rare presentation' in the 2015 International Education Conference June 7 – 11, 2015 held in London, United Kingdom.
Click here for details.