CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dr P Santosh Prabhu teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- He is involved in training of MCh students in Paediatric Surgery.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Paediatric Surgery||MBBS||6th and 8th semester|
|Paediatric surgery||MS General Surgery|
|Paediatric Surgery||MCh Paediatric Surgery|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|DNB||Paediatric Surgery||Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital, Chennai||2005|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Professor in Paediatric Surgery||07/2010 till date|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor in Paediatric Surgery||02/2007 to 06/2010|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bangalore||Senior Resident||05/2005 to 01/2007|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Paediatric urology, Laparoscopic surgery
Area of Expertise
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life Member of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons, 2003.
- Life Member of Karnataka State Chapter - Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons, 2006.
- Life Member of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry State Chapter - Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons, 2003.
Rectal prolapse of intussusception- A single institution’s experience
2006-01-12 Ramachandran P Vincent P Prabhu S Sridharan S
European journal of pediatric surgery
Effects of surgical stress on early non-specific immune response in children
2014-01-02 Prabhu PS Ramesh S Sridharan S
Indian journal of surgery