CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is involved in teaching and training MBBS students
- Is involved in teaching Community Medicine to Allied Health Sciences (BPT, BOT, MSc. DAN, BScRTT)
- Motivates and guides undergraduate and postgraduate students in research projects.
- Is involved in carrying out funded research projects.
- Facilitates working of Community Health Centre, Shirva as team lead.
- Is involved in Covid-19 Pandemic related activities in MAHE campus.
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Kasturba Medical College, MAHE, Manipal||Tutor||From 26th Jan 2021 till date|
|District Hospital, Ajjarkad||Corona warrior||Covid Management Department||March 2020 to September 2020|
|Koosamma shambhu shetty hospital, Udupi||Duty doctor||Obstetrics and gynecology Department||Jan 2019 to April 2019|
|Kasturba Medical College, MAHE, Manipal||Non Academic Junior Resident||Emergency Medicine Department||March 2018 to October 2018|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Communicable Diseases, Mental health
Area of Expertise
Area of Research