Dr Keerthilatha M Pai
MDS in Oral Medicine Diagnosis and Radiology
Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal: 25 years.
TOP RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS/PROJECTS
1. Efficacy of He-Ne Laser in the prevention and treatment of radiotherapy-induced oral mucositis in oral cancer patients Honey Arora, Keerthilatha M. Pai, Arun Maiya, M. S. Vidyasagar, and A. Rajeev,(Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2008;105:180-6);
2. Oral manifestations as predictors of immune suppression in a HIV-?AIDS- infected population in South India ; Gaurav Sharma, Keerthilatha M Pai, Suhas Setty, John T Ramapuram Archana Nagpal Clin Oral Invest 2008
3. Palatal and labially impacted maxillary canine associated dental anomalies: a comparative study: Archana Nagpal, Keerthilatha M Pai, Gaurav Sharma: The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice Vol 10, No 4, July 1 2009
4. Comparison of efficacy of Fluconazole mouth rinse and Clotrimazole mouth paint in the treatment of oral candidiasis Australian Dental Journal Amar Sholapurkar, Keerthilatha Pai, Sugandhi Rao. 2009; 54: 341-346
5. Salivary protein markers: a noninvasive protein profile-based method for the early diagnosis of oral premalignancy and malignancy Ajeetkumar Patil Khoobram S. Choudhari Vayakkara Kolaprath Unnikrishnan Nandita Shenoy Ravikiran Ongole Keerthilatha M. Pai Vasudevan Bhaskaran Kartha Santhosh Chidangi Journal of Biomedical Optics 18(10), 101317 (October 2013
6. Precision of dimensional measurements of mandible in different positions on opg:, Honey Arora, Vibha Jain, Keerthilatha M Pai, Raman Kambhoj Indian Journal of Dental Research, 24(1) 2013
7. Usefulness of salivary alpha amylase as a biomarker of chronic stress and stress related oral mucosal changes – a pilot study; Ravindranath Vineetha , Keerthilatha-M. Pai , Manoj Vengal , Kodyalamoole Gopalakrishna , Dinesh Narayanakurup ; J Clin Exp Dent. 2014;6(2):e132-7.