CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Takes classes for Diploma Nursing students.
- Does clinical supervision for diploma nursing students
- Coordinates curricular and co-curricular activities
- Conducts continuous nursing education, workshops, seminars, and conferences.
Sharda is Assistant Lecturer at the Manipal School of Nursing, MCON.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Subject||Semester / Year|
|Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing||Third Year Diploma Nursing|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Master of Arts In Sociology||Sociology||KSOU||2009|
|Post Certificate Bachelor of Nursing||Nursing||Manipal College of Nursing, Manipal Academy of Higher Education||2007|
|GNM (General nursing and midwifery)||Nursing||Manipal School of Nursing, Manipal||1989|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Manipal School of Nursing, Manipal College of Nursing||Assistant Lecturer||2006-Present|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Research
Socio cultural perspectives on health and illness
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Lifetime member of Indian Red Cross Society and Indian Nursing Council from 2011 and 1998 respectively.
Socio-cultural perspectives on health and illness
2012-01-01 Malathi G Nayak Anice George