M Sreenivasa Reddy
Department of Pharmaceutics
Official Phone:+91-820-2922482 Extn. 421
- Faculty since 08/08/1992 and current position is Professor and Vice Principal
- Novo Labs, Hyderabad, 1986-1989.
Areas of Interest in teaching
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Advances in Drug Delivery Systems
Top 5 research publications/ Projects
- Usha, YN., Gopal, VS., Mutalik, S., Ranjith Kumar, A., Sreenivasa Reddy, M., Gupta, P., Udupa, N., 2009. Glutaraldehyde cross-linked chitosan microspheres for controlled delivery of zidovudine. J. Microencapsul. 26(3), 214–222.
- Gopal, VS., Usha, YN., Sreenivasa Reddy, M., Karthik, A. Praful, BD., Ranjith Kumar, A., Udupa, N., 2011. Sustained release optimized formulation of anastrozole-loaded chitosan microspheres: In vitro and in vivo evaluation. J. Mater. Sci: Mater. Med. 22, 865-878.
- Praful Balavant Deshpande, Aravind Kumar, G., Averineni Ranjith Kumar, Gopal Venkatesh Shavi, Arumugam Karthik, Meka Sreenivasa Reddy, Nayanabhirama Udupa., 2011. Supercritical fluid technology: Concepts and pharmaceutical applications. PDA J. Pharm. Sci Technol. 65:333-344.
- Om Prakash Ranjan, Gopal Venkatesh Shavi, Usha Yogendra Nayak, Karthik Arumugam, Ranjith Kumar Averineni, Sreenivasa Reddy Meka, Pandey Sureshwar, 2011. Controlled release chitosan microspheres of mirtazapine: In vitro and in vivo evaluation. Arch. Pharm. Res. 34 (11) 1919-1929.
- Ranjith, K.A., Gopal, V.S., Aravind K.R., Praful, B.D., Karthik, A., Srenivasa, R.M., Udupa, N., 2012. PLGA 50:50 nanoparticles of paclitaxel: Development, in vitro anti-tumor activity in BT-549 cells and in vivo evaluation. Bull. Mater. Sci. 35(3), 319-326.