- To provide theoretical grounding and hands-on experience in health data analysis using the R software platform.
- To help the participants plan for data exploration, visualization, and analysis with appropriate packages within R environment.
- To enable the participants to effectively analyze their research data and appropriately present their results for the respective audiences and publications.
Scope of the course
- The students, on the successful completion of the course, will acquire the following competencies:
- Understand the principles of coding within the R environment.
- Recognize and understand data types and structures to plan appropriate analysis.
- Use appropriate packages for data wrangling and visualization.
- Present data in a logical and visually appealing manner for a different audience.
Duration of the program
- Course duration: 4 weeks
- Days: Sundays
- Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Weekly Assignment work: 4 hours per week (Total 40 hours)
Course time: October – November Every year
Cordinator: Dr. Surulivel Rajan M
Professor & Head, Dept. of Pharmacy Practice
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
MAHE, Manipal - 576104