Department of pharmacognosy
1. Nayak G, Honguntikar SD, Kalthur SG, D'Souza AS, Mutalik S, Setty MM, Kalyankumar R, Krishnamurthy H, Kalthur G, Adiga SK. Ethanolic extract of Moringa oleifera Lam. leaves protect the pre-pubertal spermatogonial cells from cyclophosphamide-induced damage. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 2016 Apr 22;182:101-9.
2. Bhagath JK, Lobo R, Ballal M, Rao PP. Anti-neoplastic activity of anisochilus cornosus (Lf) wall on HeLa cell line. Der Pharmacia Lettre. 2016;8(4):186-90.
3. Kamath V, Lobo R, Pai V, Pai A. Structure Activity Relationship of Atropine Analogues with Muscarinic Acetyl Choline M1 Receptor: A Molecular Docking Based Approach. Der Pharma Chemica. 2016;8(10):221-9.
4. Kumar H, Savaliya M, Biswas S, Nayak PG, Maliyakkal N, Setty MM, Gourishetti K, Pai KS. Assessment of the in vitro cytotoxicity and in vivo anti- tumor activity of the alcoholic stem bark extract/fractions of Mimusops elengi Linn. Cytotechnology. 2015 Feb 21:1-7.
5. Nayak G, Vadinkar A, Nair S, Kalthur SG, D'Souza AS, Shetty PK, Mutalik S, Shetty MM, Kalthur G, Adiga SK. Sperm abnormalities induced by pre‐ pubertal exposure to cyclophosphamide are effectively mitigated by Moringa oleifera leaf extract. Andrologia. 2016 Mar 1;48(2):125-36.
6. Kumari S, Naik P, Vishma BL, Salian SR, Devkar RA, Khan S, Mutalik S, Kalthur G, Adiga SK. Mitigating effect of Indian propolis against mitomycin C induced bone marrow toxicity. Cytotechnology. 2015 Nov 21:1-2.