1. Jayesh Mudgal, S. A. Manohara Reddy, Geetha Mathew, Anoop Kishore, C. Mallikarjuna Rao, Gopalan K. Nampurath, Heterocyclic homoprostanoid derivative attenuates monoarthritis in rats: An in virtro and in vivo preclinical paradigm, European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 111 (2018) 320-329.
2. Swapnil Kumar, Reena Narayan, Vasif Ahammed, Yogendra Nayak, Anup Naha, Usha Y. Nayak, Development of ritonavir lipid nanoparticles by Box Bechnken design for intestinal lymphatic targeting, Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology, 44 (2018) 181-189.
3. Amita Rai, Snehashis Das, Mallikarjuna Rao Chamallamudi, Krishnadas Nandakumar, Raghavendra Shetty, Meghna Gill, Suhani Sumalatha, Raviraj Devkar, Karthik Gourishetti, Nitesh Kumar, Evaluation of the aphrodisiac potential of a chemically characterized aqueous extract of Tamarindus indica pulp, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 210 (2018) 118-124.
4. Meghna Gilla, Manas Kinraa, Amita Raib, Mallikarjuna R. Chamallamudia and Nitesh Kumara, Evaluation of antidepressant activity of methanolic extract of Saraca asoca bark in a chronic unpredictable mild stress model, Neuro Report, Vol:29, Is:2, 2018.
5. Mukundkumar Rameshbhai Hirparaa, Jyothsna Manikkatha, K. Sivakumara,Renuka S. Managulia, Karthik Gourishettib, Nandakumar Krishnadasb, Rekha R. Shenoyb,Belle Jayaprakashc, Chamallamudi Mallikarjuna Raob, Srinivas Mutalik, Long circulating PEGylated-chitosan nanoparticles of rosuvastatincalcium: Development and in vitro and in vivo evaluations, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 107 (2018) 2190–2200.
6. Sri Pragnya Cheruku, Grandhi Venkata Ramalingayya, Mallikarjuna Rao Chamallamudi, Subhankar Biswas, Krishnadas Nandakumar, Madhavan Nampoothiri, Karthik Gourishetti, Nitesh Kumar, Catechin ameliorates doxorubicin-induced neuronal cytotoxicity in in vitro and episodic memory deficit in in vivo in Wistar rats, Cytotechnology, (2018) 70:245-259
7. Kaja Saikrishna, Ringu Kumari, Kantamaneni Chaitanya, Subhankar Biswas, Pawan G. Nayak, Jayesh Mudgal, Anoop Kishore, & Krishnadas Nandakumar, Combined Administration of Monosodium Glutamate and High Sucrose Diet Accelerates the Induction of Type 2 Diabetes, Vascular Dysfunction, and Memory Impairment in Rats, Journal of Environmental Pathology, Toxicology and Oncology, 37(1):63-80.
8. Joylee Fernandes, Jayesh Mudgal, Chamallamudi Mallikarjuna Rao, Devinder Arora, Sanchari Basu Mallik, K. S. R. Pai & Madhavan Nampoothiri, N-acetyl-L-tryptophan, a substance-P receptor antagonist attenuates aluminum-induced spatial memory deficit in rats, Toxicology Mechanisms and Methods, VOL. 28, NO. 5, 328–334, 2018.
9. Sanchari Basu Mallik, B.S. Jayashree, Rekha R. Shenoy, Epigenetic modulation of macrophage polarization- perspectives in diabetic wounds, Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications, 32 (2018) 524–530.
10. Thammera Saimithra, Nitesh Kumar, Krishnadas Nandakumar, Madhavan Nampoothiri & C Mallikarjuna Rao, Catechin, an active constituent of green tea, preserves skeletal muscle activity in dexamethasone induced cachexia by increasing acetylcholine sensitivity in muscles of Wistar rats, Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, Vol. 56, May 2018, pp. 314-321.
11. Vanishri S Nayak, Nitesh Kumar, Antony Sylvan DSouza, Sunil S Nayak, KSR Pai, Modulatory Role of Mucuna Pruriens against Aluminium Fluoride Induced Neuronal and Behavioural Alterations in Rats, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, Vol. 56, May 2018, pp. 314-321.
12. Anand M. Bokare, Mandar Bhonde, Rajan Goel, Yogendra Nayak, 5-HT6 receptor agonist and antagonist modulates ICV-STZ-induced memory impairment in rats, Psychopharmacology, (2018) 235:1557-1570.
13. Mahip K. Verma, Rajan Goel, Krishnadas , Kumar V.S. Nemmani, Bilateral quinolinic acid-induced lipid peroxidation, decreased striatal monoamine levels and neurobehavioral deficits are ameliorated by GIP receptor agonist D-Ala2GIP in rat of Huntington's disease, European Journal of Pharmacology, 828 (2018) 31-41.
14. Grandhi Venkata Ramalingayya, Pawan G. Nayak, Rekha R. Shenoy, Sanchari Basu Mallik, Karthik Gourishetti, Shalam M. Hussain, Chamallamudi Mallikarjuna Rao, Krishnadas Nandakumar, Naringin Ameliorates Doxorubicin‑induced Neurotoxicity In vitro and Cognitive Dysfunction In vivo, Pharmacology Mag, Volume 14 | Issue 55 | April-June 2018.
15. Mahip K. Verma, Rajan Goel, Nandakumar Krishnadas & Kumar V. S. Nemmani, Targeting glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide receptor for neurodegenerative disorders, Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets, 2018, VOL. 22, NO. 7, 615–628.
16. Devinder Arora, Jayesh Mudgal, Madhavan Nampoothiri, Sanchari Basu Mallik, Manas Kinra, Susan Hall, Shailendra Anoopkumar-Dukie, Gary D. Grant, Chamallamudi Mallikarjuna Rao, Interplay between adenosine receptor antagonist and cyclooxygenase inhibitor in haloperidol-induced extrapyramidal effects in mice, Metabolic Brain Disease, 2018, 33:1045-1051.
17. Umakant Ashok Bahirat, Rashmi Talwar, Rekha Raghuveer Shenoy, Kumar V. S. Nemmani, Rajan Naresh Goel, Combination of APD668, a G protein-coupled receptor 119 agonist with linagliptin, a DPPIV inhibitor, prevents progression of steatohepatitis in a murine model of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis with diabetes, Medical Molecular Morphology, 2018, ISSN 1860-1480
18. Subhankar Biswas, C. Mallikarjuna Rao, Epigenetic tools (The Writers, The Readers and The Erasers) and their implications in cancer therapy, European Journal of Pharmacology, 837 (2018) 8-24.
1. Albi Francis, Yogendra Nayak, Modulation of Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity by Averrhoa bilimbi extract, J Young Pharm, 2017; 9(1): 69-77.
2. Sanchari Basu Mallik, Aravinda Pai, Rekha R. Shenoy, B.S. Jayashree, Novel flavonol analogues as potential inhibitors of JMJD3 histone demethylase-A study based on molecular modelling, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling, 2017.
3. Grandhi Venkata Ramalingayya , Sri Pragnya Cheruku, Pawan G Nayak, Anoop Kishore, Rekha Shenoy, Chhamallamudi Mallikarjuna Rao, Nandakumar Krishnadas, Rutin protects against neuronal damage in vitro and ameliorates doxorubicin-induced memory deficits in vivo in Wistar rats, Drug Design, Development and Therapy, 1011-1026, 2017.
4. Aditya Narayan Pande, Subhankar Biswas, Neetinkumar D. Reddy, B.S. Jayashree, Nitesh Kumar, C. Mallikarjuna Rao, In Vitro and in vivo Anticancer Studies of 2'-Hydroxy Chalcone Derivatives Exhibit Apoptosis in Colon Cancer Cells by HDAC Inhibition and cell cycle arrest, EXCLI Journal 2017, 16:448-463-ISSN 1611-2156.
5. Subhankar Biswas, C. Mallikarjuna Rao, Epigenetics in cancer: Fundamentals and Beyond, Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 173 (2017) 118–134.
6. Thomas John Philip Nalloor, Nitesh Kumar, Kasinathan Narayanan and Vasanth Raj Palanimuthu, Long-term exposure to a butter-rich diet induces mild-to-moderate steatosis in Chang liver cells and Swiss albino mice models, Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology, Vol: 28, Issue:3, 2017.
7. Nitesh Kumar, Anil Choudhary, Amit Tiwari, Amol Rasal, Raghu Jetti, and C. Mallikarjuna Rao, Evaluation of Hepatoprotective Effect of Aqueous Extract of Schrebera swietenioides Bark Against Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Toxicity in Wistar Rats, Advanced Science Letters, Vol. 23, 1917–1920, 2017.
8. Shilpee Chaudhary, Kodangala Subraya Chandrashekar∗, Karkala Sreedhara Ranganath Pai, M. M. Setty, Raviraj Anand Devkar, Neetinkumar Dnyanoba Reddy, and Subhankar Biswas, Screening of Anticancer Activity of Selected Medicinal Plants Indigenous to Western Ghats: Argyreia nervosa, Memecylon malabaricum and Memecylon umbellatum, Advanced Science Letters, Vol. 23, 1781–1784, 2017.
9. Prateek Jain, Nitesh Kumar, Mradul Tiwari, J. Venkata Rao, and N. Udupa, Decitabine Nanoparticles Supplement Docetaxel in the Treatment of Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Advanced Science Letters, Vol. 23, 1921–1924, 2017
10. Shilpee Chaudhary, Manganahalli Manjunath Setty, and Karkala Sreedhara Ranganath Pai, Anticancer Activity of Stem Bark Extract and Fractions of Wrightia tinctoria in Transplantable Tumors in Mice, Advanced Science Letters, Vol. 23, 1995–2000, 2017.
11. Anand M. Bokare, A. K. Praveenkumar, Mandar Bhonde, Yogendra Nayak, Ravindra Pal & Rajan Goel, 5-HT6 Receptor Agonist and Antagonist Against β-Amyloid-Peptide-Induced Neurotoxicity in PC-12 Cells, Neurochemical Research,
12. Madhavan Nampoothiri, Nitesh Kumar, Grandhi Venkata Ramalingayya, Nampurath Gopalan Kutty, Nandakumar Krishnadas and Chamallamudi Mallikarjuna Rao, Effect of insulin on spatial memory in aluminum chloride-induced dementia in rats, Cellular, molecular and developmental neuroscience, 2017, Vol 28 No 9.
13. Umakant Ashok Bahirata, Rekha Raghuveer Shenoy, Rajan Naresh Goela, Kumar V.S. Nemmania, APD668, a G protein-coupled receptor 119 agonist improves fat tolerance and attenuates fatty liver in high-trans fat diet induced steatohepatitis model in C57BL/6 mice, European Journal of Pharmacology, 801 (2017) 35–45.
14. Vasif Ahammed , Reema Narayan , John Paul , Yogendra Nayak, Bisakha Roy, Gopal V. Shavi , Usha Y. Nayak, Development and in vivo evaluation of functionalized ritonavir proliposomes for lymphatic targeting, Life Sciences, 183 (2017) 11–20.
15. Grandhi Venkata Ramalingayya, Vishwajeet Sonawane, Sri Pragnya Cheruku, Anoop Kishore, Pawan G. Nayak, Nitesh Kumar, Rekha R. Shenoy, & Krishnadas Nandakumar, Insulin Protects against Brain Oxidative Stress with an Apparent Effect on Episodic Memory in Doxorubicin-Induced Cognitive Dysfunction in Wistar Rats, Journal of Environmental Pathology, Toxicology and Oncology, 36(2):121–130 (2017).
16. Mahip K. Verma, Rajan Goel, Krishnadas, Kumar V. S. Nemmani, Effect of D-Ala2GIP, a stable GIP receptor agonist on MPTP-induced euronal impairments in mice, European Journal of Pharmacology, 804 (2017) 38–45.
17. Nimmy Kumar, Subhankar Biswas, Akhila Hosur Shrungeswara, Sanchari Basu Mallik, Mathew Hipolith Viji, Jessy Elizabeth Mathew, Jesil Mathew, K. Nandakumar, Richard Lobo, Pinocembrin enriched fraction of Elytranthe parasitica (L.) Danser induced apoptosis in HCT 116 colorectal cancer cells, Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy, 23 (2017) 354-359.
18. Prashant B. Nigade, Jayasagar Gundu, K. Sreedhara Pai, Kumar V. S. Nemmanni, Prediction of Tissue-to-Plasma Ratios of Basic Compounds in Mice, European Journal of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Vol:42, Issue:5, 835-847, 2017.
19. Madhavan Nampoothiri, Grandhi Venkata Ramalingayya, Nampurath Gopalan Kutty, Nandakumar Krishnadas, Chamallamudi Mallikarjuna Rao, Insulin Combined with Glucose Improves Spatial Learning and Memory in Aluminum Chloride-Induced Dementia in Rats, Journal of Environmental Pathology, Toxicology and Oncology, 36(2):151-158 (2017).
20. Sonal Wankhede, Nitesh Kumar, Lalitha Simon, Subhankar Biswas, Karthik Gourishetti, Grandhi Venkata Ramalingayya, Mit Joshi, C. Mallikarjuna Rao, Evaluation of in Vivo Anticancer Potential of two 5-Acetamido Chalcones Against Breast Cancer, EXCLI Journal, 2017, 16:1150-1163-Issn 1611-2156.
21. Thaneshwar Verma, Sanchari Basu Mallik, G. V. Ramalingayya, Pawan G. Nayak, Anoop Kishore, K. Sreedhara R. Pai, Krishnadas Nandakumar, Sodium valproate enhances doxorubicin-induced cognitive dysfunction in Wistar rats, Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 96 (2017) 736-741.
22. M. Kinra, J. Mudgal, D. Arora, M. Nampoothiri, An insight into the role of cyclooxygenase and lipooxygenase pathway in renal ischemia, European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences, 2017;21:5017-5020.
23. Nayak Vanishri, Kumar Nitesh, D'Souza Antony S, Nayak Sunil S, Cheruku Sri P, Pai K Sreedhara Ranganath, The effects of Mucuna pruriens extract on histopathological and biochemical features in the rat model of ischemia, Neuro Report, Vol:28 Issue: 18, Page No:1195-1201, 2017.
24. Litty Josepha, Jesil Mathew Aranjanib, K. Sreedhara Ranganath Paib, K.K. Srinivasan, Promising anticancer activities of Justicia simplex D. Don. in cellular and animal models, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 199 (2017) 231–239.
25. Rajesh Kumar, Mukhyaprana Prabhu, Sreedhar R Pai, Vasudev Shenoy, Review of Pharmacokinetics of Levothyroxine, with Specific Focus on Patient with Thyroid Carcinoma, Journal of Global Pharma Technology, ISSN 0975-8542 2017;10(9):1:4
26. Pooja R. Kamath, Manu M. Joseph, Abdul Ajees Abdul Salam, Sreelekha T, Therakathinal, Dhanya Sunil, Subhankar Biswas, Karkala Sreedhara Ranganath Pai, Bisindole-oxadiazole hybrids, T3P R  -mediated synthesis, and appraisal of their apoptotic, antimetastatic,and computational Bcl-2 binding potential, J BiochemMol Toxicol., 2017.
27. Liegelin Kavitha Bernhardt, Sampath Madhyastha, Lakshminarayana Bairy, Anoop Kishore, Status of the brain antioxidant system at different growing periods after prenatal stress and N-acetyl cysteine administration, Folia Neuropathologica, 2017; 55 (1): 38-48.
1. Chandra Sekhar Misra, Chethan Gejjalagere Honnappa, Srinivas Reddy Jitta, Karthik Gourishetti, Prasanthi Daram, Mahendra Pal Singh, Akhila Hosur Shrungeswara, Yogendra Nayak, Mazhuvancherry Kesavan Unnikrishnan. Biological activity of a small molecule indole analog, 1-[(1H-indol-3-l)methylene]-2-phenylhydrazine (HMPH), in chronic inflammation. Chemico-Biological Interactions 244 (2016) 71-83
2. Lalitha Simon, K. K. Srinivasan, Nitesh Kumar, Neetinkumar D. Reddy, Subhankar Biswas, C. Mallikarjuna Rao, Sudheer Moorkoth. Selected Novel 5’ – Arrest Cell Cycle of HCT – 116 in G0/G1 Phase. EXCL Journal 2016 15:21-32-iSSN 1611-2156
3. Ramanath KV, MM Prabhu, Krishnadas Nandakumar, and K Sreedhara R Pai. Monitoring of Adverse Reactions in Geriatric South Indian Patients in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital: A Prospective Study. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 2016 7(1)
4. Grandhi Venkata Ramalingayya, Madhavan Nampoothiri, Pawan G. Nayak, Anoop Kishore, Rekha R. Shenoy, Chamallamudi Mallikarjuna Rao, Krishnadas Nandakumar. Naringin and Rutin Alleviates Episodic Memory Deficits in Two Differentially Challenged Object Recognition Tasks. Pharmacognosy Magazine Jan-Mar 2016, Vol 12, Issue 45
5. B. S. Jayashree, Harshkumar H Patel, Neethu Susan Mathew, Yogendra Nayak. Synthesis of newer piperidinyl chalcones and their anticancer activity in human cancer cell lines. Res Chem Intermed (2016) 42:3673-3688
6. E Jeyaseeli Florance, D Dhayabaran, K. Nandakumar. Antimicrobial, Anticancer and Cytotoxic Activities of Acetone Extract Fraction form Stem Bark of Thespesia populnea (Linn). Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences May-June, 2016 7(3) Page no. 1722
7. Sai A. Balaji, Nayanabhirama Udupa, Mallikarjuna Rao Chamallamudi, Vaijayanti Gupta, Annapoorni Rangarajan. Role of the Drug Transporter ABCC3 in Breast Cancer Chemoresistance. PLOS ONE 12-May-16
8. M. H. Shoja, Neetinkumar D. Reddy, Pawan G. Nayak, Subhankar Biswas, K. K. Srinivasan, C. Mallikarjuna Rao. In vitro mechanistic and in vivo anti-tumor studies of Glycosmis pentaphylla (Retz.) DC against breast cancer. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 186 (2016) 159-168
9. Ramanath Katta Venkatesh, Mukhyaprana M Prabhu, Krishnadas Nandakumar, K Sreedhara R Pai. Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Pattern of Elderly Patients in a Tertiary Hospital Setup in South India: A Prospective Study. Journal of Young Pharmacists 2016, 8(2), 108-113
10. Nikhila Gokhale, Naveen Panathur, Udayakumar Dalimba, Pawan G. Nayak, and K. Sreedhar Ranganath Pai. Novel Indole-Quinazolinone Based Amides as Cytotoxic Agents. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry 53, 513 (2016)
11. Pooja R. Kamath, Dhanya Sunil, A. Abdul Ajees, K.S.R. Pai, Shubhankar Biswas. N'-((2-(6-bromo-2-oxo-2H-chromen-3-yl)-1H-indol-3-yl)methylene) benzohydrazide as a probable Bcl-2/Bcl-xL inhibitor with apoptotic and anti-metastatic potential. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 120 (2016) 134-147
12. Neetinkumar D. Reddy, M.H. Shoja, Subhankar Biswas, Pawan G. Nayak, Nitesh Kumar, C. Mallikarjuna Rao. An appraisal of cinnamyl sulfonamide hydroxamate derivatives (HDAC inhibitors) for anti-cancer, anti-angiogenic and anti-metastatic activities in human cancer cells. Chemico-Biological Interactions 253 (2016) 112-124
13. Grandhi Venkata Ramalingayya, Karthik Gourishetti, Anoop Kishore and Krishnadas Nandakumar. Assessment of female rats for studying episodic memory and its deficit associated with doxorubicin-induced chemobrain. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology 2016, 43. 644-646
14. Zenab Attari, Jayesh Mudgal, Pawan G Nayak, Nandakumar Krishnadas, Revathi Rajappan and N. Gopalan Kutty. Endothelium Dependent and Independent Mechanisms of Vasorelaxant Activity of Synthesized 2,5-disubstituted-1,3,4-oxadiazole Derivatives in Rat Thoracic Aorta - Ex vivo and Molecular Docking Studies. Letters in Drug Design & Discovery 2016,13, 441-450
15. Suhani Sumalatha, Divya Padma, K Sreedhara R Pai, Sushma R Kotian, Nitesh Kumar, Kumar MR Bhat. Hepatoprotective Activity of Aqueous Extract of Caesalpinia Bonduc Against CCL4 Induced Chronic Hepatotoxicity. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol 8, Issue 4, 2016
16. Jayesh Mudgal, Vasantharaju S. Gowdra, Piya P Mudgal, Pawan G. Nayak, Nitesh Kumar, Zenab Attari, C. Mallikarjuna Rao, Gopalan K. Nampurath. Preclinical efficacy of a gastro-sparing novel thiazolidin-4-one in alleviating secondary lesions of polyarthritis: A multi-parametric approach. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 91 (2016) 74-83
17. Amit Tiwari, N. Gopalan Kutty, Nitesh Kumar, Anil Chaudhary, P. Vasanth Raj, Rekha Shenoy, C. Mallikarjuna Rao. Synthesis and evaluation of selected 1,3,4-oxadiazole derivatives for in vitro cytotoxicity and in vivo anti-tumor activity. Cytotechnology 2016
18. Sherin Babykutty, Sumisha Jose, Rekha R Shenoy. Topical Use of Jatyadi Oil in Normal and Dexamethasone Suppressed Wound Healing in Animal Studies. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical , Biological and Chemical Sciences 2016 7(4) Page No. 669-677
19. Harish Kumar, Mihir Savaliya, Subhankar Biswas, Pawan G Nayak, Naseer Maliyakkal, M. Manjunath Shetty, Karthik Gourishetti, K. Sreedhara Ranganath Pai. Assessment of the in vitro cytotoxicity and in vivo anti-tumor activity of the alcoholic stem bark extract/fractions of Mimusops elengi Linn. Cytotechnology 68:861-877 (2016)
20. Yogendra Nayak, Kiran Avadhani, Srinivas Mutalik, Usha Y. Nayak. Lymphatic Delivery of Anti-HIV Drug Nanoparticles. Recent Patents on Nanotechnology 2016, 10, 116-127