Dr. Raghuvir Pai B.
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Qualification: BE, MTech, PhD, Post Doc Fellow
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professor - Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, MIT, Manipal.
- Member - Department advisory committee.
- Coordinator - Department committee for research activities and consultancy projects.
- Chairman - Postgraduate programs in the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, MIT, Manipal.
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Tribology and Biomechanics
Area of Expertise
Lubrication Engineering; Tribology of Bearings; Mechanical Vibrations; Advances in Tribology; Biomechanics
Area of Research
Adjustable Bearings; Water lubricated Bearings; 3-D Printing; Maintenance and Asset Management; Biomechanics; Occular Tribology
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Fellow - Institution of Engineers (IE-India).
- Life Member - Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
- Life Member - Tribology Society of India.
|Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE, Manipal||Professor (Current role)||1982-Present|