Dr. Ritesh Ramakrishna Bhat
Assistant Professor (Senior Scale)
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Qualification: BE, MTech,PhD
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistant Professor (Senior Scale) - Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, MIT.
- Program Co-cordinator - Industrial Engineering (UG Program)
- Co-cordinator - Syllabus Resrtucturing Committee - Industrial Engineering.
- Coordinator – NBA Accreditation Committee – Industrial Engineering Program.
- In-charge - Work System Engineering Laboratory
- In-charge - Quality Engineering Laboratory
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Industrial Engineering; Manufacturing Engineering;
Area of Expertise
Design of Experiments; Optimization Techniques; Machining of Materials; Lean Manufacturing
Area of Research
Parametric Optimization for Machining Operations
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (India)
- Charted Engineer (Production Division) - Institute of Engineers (India)
|Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE, Manipal||Assistant Professor - Senior Scale (Current role)||2011 - Present|
|Pragati Engineering Belgaum Private Limited, Belgaum||Production supervisor and HR manager||(2009 - 2011) 2 Years|