CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts classes (theory and practical) for MSc, MPhil and Diploma in Regenerative Medicine.
- Is involved in making question paper sets for MSc, MPhil and Diploma in Regenerative Medicine.
- Conducts and coordinates theory and practical examinations for MSc, MPhil and Diploma in Regenerative Medicine.
- Is Internal Examiner for University exams for MSc, MPhil and Diploma in Regenerative Medicine.
- Assists MSc Dissertation projects.
Dr.Lakshmi Narashimhan Ramana is an Assistant Professor at the Manipal Institute of Regenerative Medicine.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Subject||Semester / Year|
|Architecture of Cells Tissue and Organs||I Semester|
|Embryonic Development and Cell Differentiation||I Semester|
|Intercellular Communication in Stem Cell Niches||I Year / II Semester|
|Non Clinical Applications of Stem Cells||I Year / II Semester|
|Modulation of Hypoxic & Its Influence on Angiogenesis||II Year / III & IV Semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Manipal Institute of Regenerative Medicine||Assistant Professor||2021- till date|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Material Science and Tissue Engineering
Area of Expertise
Material Science, Tissue remodelling and Tissue regeneration
Area of Research
|Inflection Point, Bengaluru||Decision Support Scientist|