The Innovation Centre, MIT Manipal, has set up a full-fledged Central Instrumentation Facility (CIF) to support multi- disciplinary research areas like material sciences, bio sensors, organic photovoltaic and other emerging frontier fields.
1. Scanning Electron Microscope with Energy Dispersive analysis (SEM - EDAX)
2. Atomic Force Microscope (AFM)
3. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
4. X-Ray Diffractometer (XRD)
5. Ion Chromatography
6. UV-NIR-VIS Spectrophotometer
The usage of central instruments was initiated in the month of September, 2012.
Interested Researchers/Faculty/Students/Industries can avail the facility for their academic, research activities.
For more queries and information log on to the URL: http://cif.manipal.edu