CONSULTANCY PROJECTS AT MUJ
CONSULTANCY PROJECTS BY DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
Mr Anil Dutt Vyas
Head Civil Engg. Department
- Assisting Athena Consulting services (India) as a Sanitation Specialist on a BMGF (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation) where focus is on FSM (Fecal Sludge Management) in towns & cities of India. (November 2016 onwards)
- Supporting as a WASH specialist on a key Monitoring & Evaluation, Water & Sanitation project for OFDA/USAID in Sudan for MSI (Management Systems International, USA). The major focus besides reviewing various technical documents, reviewing M & E tools, training of trainers of IOM participants for Darfur area in WASH sector. (Feb 2015- April 2017).
- Assisting WSUP (Water & Sanitation for Urban Poor) a UK based agency on SBM (Swach Bharat Mission)/Clean India Mission to support GVMC (Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation) on various sanitation aspects/ODF in Andhra Pradesh (India). This includes retro fittings of various toilet models, training to field engineers, fecal sludge management etc in coordination with USAID. (Sept 2016 onwards).
- Supported KWEF, Japan (Kurita Water & Environment Foundation) as Co-Principal Investigator for a project on Textile industries & Ground Water Contamination around Jaipur City, India. (Oct-15- Sept-16).
- Assisted IPPMS (Investment Programs Performance Monitoring Systems) an ADB funded urban project in coordination with RUIDP for 15 towns of Rajasthan on various WASH components, Urban Environmental & Sanitation improvements programs as main consultant & team leader. (March 2016-July 2016).
- Assisted International Medical Corps, IMC, USA for short term project for emergency Water & Sanitation interventions in Odisha state in India. (December 2014 –Feb 2015)
- Assisted CRISIL India a key infrastructure advisory agency for their WRDF project “Feasibility Study for an urban water supply and sanitation program in small and medium Towns in Ethiopia”. (June-Nov, 2014).