Dr. Dinesha P.
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Qualification: BE, MTech, PhD
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Associate Professor - Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, MIT.
- Department coordinator - IET - Industrial and Production Engineering.
- Department coordinator - Faculty research activities.
- Department coordinator - UG/PG/PhD research.
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Biomass Waste Management; Bioenergy Management; Alternative Fuels; Renewable Energy Technology
Area of Expertise
Bioenergy Conversion Technologies; Enhancement of Biofuel Production and Utilization; Reduction of Combustion Emissions
Area of Research
Biomass Waste Management; Thermal Energy Storage Systems; Bioenergy Conversion Technologies; Alternative Fuels; Thermal Energy Storage; Combustion Emissions Reduction
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Member of Institution of Engineering and Technology.
- Life Member of the Combustion Institute (Indian Section).
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education.
|Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE, Manipal||Associate Professor (Current role)||2016-present|
|K.V.G. College of Engineering, Sulia||Assistant Professor||(2009-2016) 7 years|