- A proactive placement cell that helps students launch their career in the right direction
- Outstanding placement record that sets MIT apart from the other engineering institutes in India
- Preferred destination for campus recruitment for global corporate giants across industries
- Focus on driving placements across core engineering streams that has resulted in higher core placements at MIT compared to most other engineering institutes in India
- Global alumni network that includes industry luminaries like Satya Nadella (CEO, Microsoft), Rajeev Suri (CEO, Nokia) and Anant J Talaulicar (MD Cummins India Ltd) among others
Collaborations with companies for specific projects or initiatives. Some of these are listed here:
- TCS “SANGAM” – since 2003
- EMC2 for Storage Area Network
- Infosys for “Campus Connect” program
- Quest India Ltd. for MS program in Mechanical Engineering
- Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Jack F Welch Technology Centre (GE) Bangalore. Faculty consultation, research, student’s projects and Ph.D. Program for GE Engineers in collaboration
- Govt. of Karnataka sponsored Incubation Centre
- ATMEL INDIA "Embedded System Design Lab.
Student Exchange Programs
We have student exchange programs with a number of foreign universities, some of which are listed here. IAESTE also assists students to enrol in such programs. These exchange programs enrich students’ knowledge of global best practices in education and other fields.