Dr. Arunachala U. Chandavar
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Qualification: BE, ME, PhD
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professor - Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, MIT.
- Coordinator - Post Graduation Program & Project - Thermal Sciences & Energy Systems
- In-charge – MTech Thermal Laboratory.
- In-charge – MTech EnergyLaboratory.
- Member - Department Committee for Research Activities of UG/PG/PhD and Consultancy Projects.
- Coordinator - Department Committee for Industry Partnership.
- Member - Department IET Accreditation Committee.
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Heat Transfer; Fluid Mechanics; Solar Thermal Energy Systems
Area of Expertise
Design of Heat Exchangers; Measurements in Thermal Engineering
Area of Research
Stability Analysis of Natural Circulation Loop; Analysis of Solar Thermal Systems; Thermal Management of PV Module