CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professor - Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Contributed to the development of Embedded System Design Lab
- Lab Incharge of Microprocessor Lab and Electronic Systems Lab
- Member of Department Curriculum Committee
- Department IS0 coordinator/internal auditor
- PhD Co-guide at MAHE
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Embedded systems, Real time systems, Artificial Intelligence, Embedded control systems for biomedical applications.
Area of Expertise
Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems, System on Chip Design, Embedded System Design, ARM Processor Architecture
Area of Research
Embedded Control Systems
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life Member of ISTE, 1996.