Dr. Babushri Srinivas Kedukodi
Department of Mathematics
Qualification: Ph.D. (Algebra) , MSc (Mathematics), PGDCA, DOEACC ‘O’ Level, CSIR -JRF (Top 20% amongst Qualified), Maharashtra SET, MTTS Level II, GATE (97.25 Percentile, AIR 46)
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professor - Department of Mathematics, MIT.
- Research guide for doctoral research scholars.
- Warden, MIT Hostels.
- Algebra (Nearring Theory, Rings, N-Groups, Graph Theoretical Aspects)
- Algorithms and Computing
- Algebraic Hyperstructures
- Rough Set Theory and Fuzzy Set Theory
- Received the First Prize for PhD Poster Presentation from MAHE.
- Received Travel Grants from ICTP (International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Italy), SERB-DST, NBHM (National Board of Higher Mathematics), INSA (Indian National Science Academy).
- Received Incentives for Excellence in Research from MAHE.
- Participant of MTTS Programme-Level II held at IIT Madras in 1998.
- Participant of Mission 10X Workshop organized by Wipro Technologies and received Dale Carneige Certificate in High Impact Teaching Skills.
- Visited Yazd University for 3 weeks in 2018.
- Visited Ohio University Center of Ring Theory and its Applications (CRA), USA in 2011.
- Donor Member of Indian Science Congress Association.
- Life Member of Ramanujan Mathematical Society.
- Life Member of Andhra Pradesh Society for Mathematical Sciences.
- Life Member of Bombay Mathematical Colloquium.
- Member of Allahabad Mathematical Society.
Areas of Research
Nearrings, Nearfields and Related Topics (World Scientific - 2017)
Collaborative Research Visits