Dr Kumar Amerendra Singh
Department of Orthopaedics
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students in KMC.
- Is involved with the out patient and in patient care of the patients of the department of Orthopaedics.
- Assists in the emergency care of the trauma victims with special responsibility towards spine patients.
- Is involved in the various research projects from the department of Orthopaedics.
Dr Kumar Amerendra Singh is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopaedics.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Orthopaedics||MBBS||7th, 8th and 9th semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MS||Orthopaedics||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||2010|
|MBBS||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||2006|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC Manipal||Associate Professor||7/2019 to date|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor||03/2013 to 06/2019|
|KMC, Manipal||Senior Resident||2010 to 2013|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Trauma, Spine, Paediatric orthopaedics
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life member of Karnataka Orthopaedic Association.
- Life member Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Life member POSI
Outcome evaluation of clubfoot treated by postero-medial soft tissue release through the hemi-Cincinnati incision: A mid-term follow-up study
Cervical spinal cord injuries without radiographic evidence of trauma: a prospective study
2013-01-11 Mohanty SP Bhat NS Singh KA Bhushan M