CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Mentors undergraduate students in carrying out research projects including ICMR STS projects.
- Guides MD student theses.
- Is a member of department scientific committee and Student Research forum KMC Manipal
- Is a resource person for conference and workshops
- Is involved in revising undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum.
Dr Bharti Chogtu Magazine, Faculty at Department of Pharmacology, KMC Manipal.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Pharmacology||MBBS||3rd, 4th and 5th semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MD||Pharmacology||Govt Medical College , Jammu, University of Jammu||2004|
|MBBS||RNT Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan University||1999|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Professor||07/2011 till date|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor||07/2007 to 07/2011|
|Maulana Azad Medical College||Senior Resident||04/2004 to 04/2007|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Neuropharmacology, Endocrinology, Respiratory Pharmacology
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life Member of Indian Pharmacological Society, 2009.
- American Heart Association certified instructor for BASIC LIFE SUPPORT and ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT COURSE.
- Instructor for Manipal University Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support course
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association
Click here for details.
Effect of Rosuvastatin in patients of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with pulmonary arterial hypertension
A randomised prospective study (PG)
Evaluating the relationship of inhaler technique with asthma control and quality of life
Effects of statins on bronchial asthma: a retrospective hospital based study
Study of clinical profile, antibiotic sensitivity pattern and co-infection with dengue in typhoid patients.
Evaluation of antifungal activity of methanolic extract of Eclipta prostata
Behavioral analysis of the effects of galactose on learning and memory in Wistar rats
Analysis of drug drug interactions in medical ICU