Dr. Chidanand Kulkarni
Department of Ophthalmology
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dr Chidanand Kulkarni teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- He has also trained junior staff in Phacoemulsification during his tenure.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Subject||Semester / Year|
|MBBS||6th and 7th semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Professor||04/2013 till date|
|Pariyaram Medical College, Kannur||Associate Professor||06/2009 to 04/2013|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Professor||08/2008 to 06/2009|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor||10/2003 to 08/2008|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Pondicherry||Lecturer||06/2003 to 10/2003|
|JIPMER, Pondicherry||Junior Resident||04/2000 to 03/2003|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Cataract, Glaucoma, Oculoplasty, Vision sciences
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Member of All India Ophthalmic Society, 2007.
- Member JIPMER Ophthalmology Group, 2007.
- Member Indian Medical Association, 2009.
Cataract surgery outcome at a rural eye care hospital in India
2011-01-10 Undrakonda V Shetty A Kulkarni C
Trench, lollipop, lift and chop technique for mild to moderate cataracts
2012-01-06 Undrakonda V Kulkarni C
Nepal journal of ophthalmology