CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs curriculum for undergraduate and postgraduate courses and updates syllabus and log books.
- Guides students for research projects and dissertation.
- Faculty of medical education unit KMC, manipal.
- Is a Foundation for Advancement International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) fellow.Completed CERTIFICATE COURSE.
- Internal Audit and Quality Management Systems As per ISO 15189-2012 & NABL 112 Conducted by Foundation for Quality (India), At Yenepoya University1st to 4th December 2013.
- Has undergone training in 2 months certificate course in bioethics from October 16 – 21 December 2013, held in MCPD in collaboration with CDSA.
- A Principal investigator in an industry funded project.
- Obtained copyright for “Post Analytical Sample Archival System” and applied for a patent - “System and Method for Locating and Enabling Retrieval of Containers from a Tray”
- Sixty seven publications in national and international journals.
Dr Krishnananda Prabhu is Associate Dean and Professor & Head in the Department of Biochemistry. He is a faculty of medical education unit KMC, Manipal. He is a recognized PhD guide of Manipal Academy of Higher Education. He is a NABL internal auditor . He was awarded FAIMER fellowship from PSG Coimbatore 2014.
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MBBS||Mangalore University, Manipal||1992|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Dean and Professor||August 1st 2019 till date|
|KMC, Manipal||Professor and Head||2015 to 2019|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Professor||2007 to 2015|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor||2002 to 2007|
|KMC, Manipal||Tutor||1999 to 2002|
“ Serum human placental lactogen and zinc levels in women undergoing first trimester screening” MD theisis - Dr Indranil Ghoshal - ICMR grant.
"N-TERMINAL PRO BNP AND MYELOPEROXIDASE LEVELS IN PATIENTS OF STABLE CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE" - MD thesis - Dr Vijetha Shenoy.
" Evaluation of Plasma Proangiogenic and Antiangiogenic factors in Diabetic Retinopathy
Click here for details.