CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trains post graduates in rehabilitation of people with chronic mental illness.
- Trains post graduates in clinical psychiatry.
- Trains undergraduates in clinical psychiatry.
Dr Rajeshkrishna Bhandary P teaches and trains undergraduate and postgraduate students.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Subject||Semester / Year|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MD||Psychiatry||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||2010|
|MBBS||Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||2007|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Professor||April 2021 till date|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor||2012 to 2021|
|KMC, Manipal||Senior Resident||2010 to 2012|
AZ_D4130C00004 MDD INTERNATIONAL MULTICENTRIC DRUG TRIAL. SITE 4206
• Multinational multi centric study • Efficacy of add on s-mecamylamine to failed trial with antidepressant medication • 6 month follow up study In depression • Completed in Dec 2011
RGH MD 06 INTERNATIONAL MULTICENTRIC DRUG TRIAL SITE Manipal
• Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study • Cariprazine Use in the Prevention of Relapse in Patients with Schizophrenia • Initial inpatient stay followed by stabilization and then enter maintenance phase • Both safety and efficacy assessed • Completed in July 2013
NOVARTIS CILO522D2301 REPREIVE STUDY Part of International multicentric study.
• Multicentre randomized double blind placebo controlled parallel group study • To evaluate prevention of relapse in patients with scizophrenia • Iloperidone drug is studied • Follow up period 52 weeks • On going
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Rehabilitation Psychiatry,Undergraduate Psychiatry
Area of Research
Astrology and Psychiatry, Rehabilitation Psychiatry
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life Ordinary Member- Indian Psychiatric Society, January 2010
- Member IPS- Karnataka Branch, August 2013
Cycloserine Induced Late Onset Psychosis and Ethambutol Induced Peripheral Neuropathy Associated with MDR-TB Treatment in an Indian Patient- A Rare Case Report
2015-01-01 Holla S Amberkar MB Bhandary RK Kamalkishore M Janardhanan M
Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research : JCDR, 9(2), FD01–FD03
Desvenlafaxine Induced Worsening of Hypertension
The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences