CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaches undergraduate and post graduate students
- Guides postgraduate students for thesis, research and seminar presentations
- Involved in framing Undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum.
- Assists in Undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum development
- Trains undergraduate students in basic life support program
- Is a member of departmental scientific committee and ISO core committee
- Is a PhD coordinator and also is a resource person for workshops and CME.
Dr Shalini Adiga, is currently the Head of Department of Pharmacology, KMC Manipal.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Pharmacology||MBBS||3rd, 4th and 5th semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MD||Pharmacology||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||2000|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC,Manipal||Professor||Dec 2019 till date|
|KMC, Manipal||Professor and Head||12/2014 to Nov/2019|
|KMC, Manipal||Professor||02/2011 to Nov/2014|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Professor||10/2005 to 11/2011|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor||09/2000 to 09/2005|
|KMC, Manipal||Tutor||08/1997 to 07/2000|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Endocrinology , Psychopharmacology , Pharmacoeconomics
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Psychopharmacology , Diabetes
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life Member of Indian Pharmacological Society, 2000.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association, 2011.
Click here for details.
Comparing the efficacy and influence on the quality of life of three classes of drugs used in bronchial asthma - a prospective study
2013-01-01 Dr Ajitha Sharma
Evaluation of hepato-protective activity of combination of phyllanthus niruri and curcuma longa extracts in wistar rats
2012-01-01 Dr Vinay Babu
Effect of asafoetida on learning and memory in rats
2011-01-01 Dr Vijayalakshmi
Effect of punica granatum peel on learning and memory in rats
2010-01-01 Dr Prabhav Trivedi