CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises MCh (Paediatric Surgery) trainees in their clinical and surgical work and postgraduates in clinical and surgical work during their one month rotation in paediatric surgery.
- Guides MCh (Paediatric Surgery) in their academic and research work.
- Conducts theory and clinical classes for undergraduate medical students.
Dr Sundeep P T teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Paediatric Surgery||MBBS||6th and 8th semester|
|Paediatric Surgery||MS General Surgery|
|Paediatric Surgery||MCh Paediatric Surgery|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MCh||Paediatric Surgery||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||2008|
|MS||General Surgery||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||2000|
|MBBS||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||1997|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Professor in Paediatric Surgery||2010 till date|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor in Paediatric Surgery||2008 to 2010|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor in General Surgery||2000 to 2005|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
General paediatric surgery, Paediatric laparoscopy, Neonatal surgery
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Chronic pancreatitis in children, Anorectal malformations
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India, 2000.
- Life Member of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons, 2006.
Subcutaneous Phycomycosis- Fungal infection mimicking a soft tissue tumor-a case report and review of literature
Journal of tropical paediatrics
Haemorrhagic pleural effusion secondary to inflammatory pseudo tumour of the spleen
2007-01-03 Gowrinath K Sundeep PT Kumar S Rodrigues G G Krishnand
Respiratory medicine extra
Tuberculous mastitis masquerading as carcinoma breast
2004-01-01 Daryanani AR Sundeep PT Rodrigues G Kumar S Kudva R
The Internet journal of third world medicine