Dilifa Jossley Noronha
Assistant Professor (Senior Scale)
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Qualification: BE, MTech
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistant Professor -Senior Scale - Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, MIT.
- Associate Incharge - 3D printing facility, Manipal Universal Technology Business Incubator (MUTBI).
- Associate In-charge - Heat Transfer Laboratory.
- Department Coordinator - Central Data Repository.
- Coordinator - Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development - Mechanical Program.
- Editorial member - Department E-News Letter.
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Design Engineering; Materials Engineering
Area of Expertise
Fatigue of Materials and Structures; Failure Analysis and Life Prediction; Mechanical Surface Treatments; Finite Element Methods; Solid Mechanics; Mechanical Design; Design for Manufacture; Rapid Prototyping
Area of Research
Mechanical Surface Treatments; Material Characterization; Fatigue of Materials; Failure Analysis; Continnum Mechanics; Finite Element Simulation; Additive Manufacturing
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Member of Institution of Engineering and Technology.
|Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE, Manipal||Assistant Professor - Senior Scale (Current role)||2014 - Present|
|Alvas Institute of Technology, Moodubidire||Lecturer||(2011-2012) 1 Year|
|ETA Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru||Project Engineer||(2008-2011) 3 Years|