CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assitant Director(Student Welfare)
- Involved in non- technical activities of the institute like preparation of Academic Handbook and Institute Profile.
- Assists in copy editing of Manipal University Press.
- Assists institute in enhancing professional communication of faculty and non-teaching members, and MU Admission Department in conducting school contact program.
- Cultural Studies, Intercultural Communication, Professional Communication, Professional Communication, and English Language Teaching.
Areas of interest