The MD degree at MU is offered in the following streams:
Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy, Emergency Medicine, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Hospital Administration, Immunohaematology & Blood Transfusion, Microbiology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, Respiratory Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy.
“Attractive scholarship opportunities exist for MD – *Anatomy, *Physiology, *Biochemistry, *Pharmacology, *Microbiology, *Forensic Medicine, *Community Medicine & Hospital Administration.For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org”
The curriculum for MD includes:
- Conference presentations
- Collaboration with clinical disciplines
- Weekly seminars for postgraduates and clinical lectures
- Slide preparations
- Cadaveric dissection
- Training in paper publication
- Financial assistance to attend conferences
The institution conducts three tests, two of them annual tests, and the third test in the final year.
Every candidate pursuing the MD degree course is required to carry out work on a selected research project under the guidance of a recognised postgraduate teacher. The results are submitted in the form of a dissertation.
It is mandatory for every candidate to submit a dissertation. Acceptance of dissertation shall be a precondition for the candidate to appear in the final examination.
- Senior Resident
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Professor in Academic Institutions
- Senior Resident at any academic institute
- Consultant in corporate hospitals as a Transfusion Medicine Specialist
- Medical Advisor for diagnostic/manufacturing/pharmacological companies
- Consultant - a program of regenerative medicine, transplant centre
The Department of Neurology has EEG/ENMG Labs.
Libraries have excellent resources for reference and study
Teaching hospitals give students hands-on learning
Get the perfect start to your dream career by joining the Institution of Eminence