Dr. Umesh Kumar Sahu
Department of Mechatronics Engineering
Qualification: B.E. (E&TC), M.Tech (Instrumentation and Control), Ph.D. (Robotics and Machine Vision)
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Teaching UG & PG students.
e-Yantra Institute Coordinator.
UG Research Coordinator.
Department E-pad Coordinator.
Editor of Department Technical Magazine (MECHTRIX).
PG Research Supervision.
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Robotics and Machine Vision, Image Processing, Instrumentation and Control, Network Control System, Control of Flexible Robot Manipulator, Industrial Automation, Intelligent Robotic Control
Area of Expertise
Robotics and Machine Vision, Image Processing, Instrumentation and Control, Control of Flexible Robot Manipulator, Network Control System
Area of Research
Control of Flexible Robot Manipulator, Robotics and Machine Vision, Intelligent Robotic Control, Image Processing
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- FELLOW in The Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) “F-228116”.
- Executive Committee Member of Young Professional Activity Group (YPAG) in Automatic Control & Dynamic Optimization Society (ACDOS).
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBER in Automatic Control & Dynamic Optimization Society (ACDOS).
- MEMBER in The Robotics Society (TRS), India “Membership number: R222222”.
- MEMBER in The International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Hong Kong “252771”.
- MEMBER in International Association of Online Engineering (IAOE), Hong Kong “Member ID:11416”.
- REVIEWER in Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. IEEE Access. International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems, Electronics Letters, Advances in Multimedia, Energy Harvesting and Systems.