CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is involved in teaching and training MBBS students
- Is involved in teaching Community Medicine to Allied Health Sciences (BPT, BOT, MSc. DAN, BScRTT)
- Motivates and guides undergraduate and postgraduate students in research projects.
- Is involved in carrying out funded research projects.
- Facilitates working of Community Health Centre, Shirva as team lead.
- Is involved in Covid-19 Pandemic related activities in MAHE campus.
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MD||Kasturba Medical College, MAHE, Manipal||2022|
|MBBS||K.V.G Medical College, Sullia||2014|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Kasturba Medical College, MAHE, Manipal||Senior Resident/Tutor||Academics and Research||2022 till date|
|TMA Pai Hospital, Udupi||Junior Resident||Patient care||January 2017 to October 2018|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Non-Communicable Diseases, Mental health
Area of Expertise
Primary health care, NCDs
Area of Research
NCDs, Cross sectional study
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
a) Karnataka Medical Council
b) Life member of Epidemiology Foundation of India