Dr Raveendranath Nayak, Director School of Management attended the Manipal Business Deans Council’s first meeting held in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus
December 06, 2018
Dr Raveendranath Nayak, Director School of Management attended the Manipal Business Deans Council’s first meeting held in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus on December 6 -7, 2018.This Council is formed with the main purpose of identifying and harnessing synergies between the Management Institutions within the Manipal Education Group. The Council would support faculty and student exchange, joint research, curricula and resource sharing,and quality assurance across the B-Schools within the Group.
The Heads of the Management Institutes who participated in the meeting are:
1. Dr Franco Gandolfi, Manipal International University, Nilai, Malaysia
2. Dr Jason Fitzsimmons, MAHE Dubai
3. Dr Raveendranath Nayak, MAHE SOM
4. Dr Sandeep Shenoy, MAHE DOC, Manipal
5. Dr Madhu Veeraraghavan, T A Pai Management Institute, Manipal
6 Dr Nilanjan Chattopadhyay, Manipal Jaipur
7. Dr Manojkumar Nagasampige, Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
8. Professor Ajeya Jha, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
9. Professor Rajashekar Narasimhan, Manipal Banking Academy, Bengaluru
Alumni Guest Talk - Mr Nagendra Bharadwaj, Strategy Lead-Product Management at iValue Info Solutions and Alumni of MIM (Batch 2012-2014)
Health Awareness and Leadership Activities at Government Board Higher Primary school, Yermal.
Half-a-Day Workshop on “Philosophical Foundations of Research”
Fourth International Conference on “Opportunities and Challenges in Business Management”
Workshop on "Data Analysis through SPSS"