PLEDGE AGAINST DRUG ABUSE
As part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, Manipal College of Nursing, MAHE, Manipal organized ‘Pledge Against Drug Abuse’ on 12th August 2022 as per the directives of the Department of Social Justice & Empowerment Government of India, Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan.
The students were made aware of the significance of the day. The oath was read by the faculty for the students of various courses on campus at 10.30 am. The following students have taken part in the oath-taking.
· First semester BSc Nursing (119 students)
· Second semester BSc Nursing (98 students)
· First-year Nurse Practitioner (4 students)
· First year Post Basic BSc Nursing (22 students), and
· Fourth year BSc Nursing (95 students).
The program was coordinated by Dr. Melita Sheilini, Assistant Professor -Selection Grade, and Mrs. Savitha, Assistant Professor-Senior Scale, Manipal College of Nursing, MAHE, Manipal.
August 12, 2022